A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE JOURNEY FROM SEA2SEA
Where we have been, where we are and where we are going.
Looking back from last summer, it seems astonishing that we are now over halfway across the US & are on course to finish our US leg on July 4th. It all started with a medical evacuation flight from Lourdes, France to Landstuhl Regional Military Hospital on September 16, 2009. It has been an awe-inspiring trip and we have had the privilege of meeting people from all walks of life in America. Listening to their stories. Remembering those who gave their lives for us. And rejoicing, being in a country whose many freedoms we enjoy because of the sacrifices of its soldiers and their families.
Here is our tenative plan for the coming weeks:
- Jun 7th (Thu) – arrive Fort Campbell, KY – 4 pm
- Jun 8th (Fri) – arrive Nashville, TN – 1 pm
- Jun 9th (Sat) – arrive Tullahoma, TN – 3pm
- Jun 10th (Sun) – REST DAY
- Jun 10th (Mon)- arrive Chattanooga – 3 pm
- Jun 11th (Tue) – arrive Ellijay – 2 pm
- Jun 12th (Wed) – arrive Dahlonega – 12 pm
- Jun 13th (Thu) – arrive Toccoa – 12 pm
- Jun 14th (Fri) – arrive Clemson – 12pm
If you wish to join us for any part of the journey or learn more about why we are cycling 4200 miles across the US and UK, please go to Sea2Sea.org you can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Cycling teams or individual cyclists are invited to join us through any part of our journey from Sea2Sea. If you would like to participate, please contact us via facebook.com/sea2sea1 or by using the contact form on sea2sea.org
More information will be coming out on our next newsletter shortly.